Saturday, February 17, 2007

Adventures at the Unseminar Part Two

It's 6:05 in Austin, Texas. It's cold and dark and I'm wide-awake.

My mind's a mini-tornado - whirling with memories from the first day of the Unseminar. Here's just a few.

Smoking cigars and drinking malt whisky with Craig Perrine and the guys on the balcony as the sunset over Lake Travis.

Shooting the breeze with Pat O'Bryan and Kevin O'Rourke until well after midnight.

Laughing my ass off at Cindy Cashman's trailer for her space wedding.

Being embarassingly star-struck with Joe Vitale.

Listening to Bill Hibbler's cool stories about life on the road in the music business.

I'm sure there's more to tell but I'll leave that for another post when I'm less punchy.

I'll see you on the back roads...

Colin

1 comment:

Pat OBryan said...

way to go, dude...

congratulations