Sunday, February 18, 2007

Adventures at the Unseminar Part Three

Yesterday's memories of the Unseminar rise in my mind like the sun above the low Texas hills.

Smiling when the flame of possibility sparked in someone's eye during Bill Hibbler's mastermind session.

Squirming through Craig Perrine's inner game presentation as I realised all the reasons why I can't and why I haven't are simply BS.

Nodding in agreement with Amy Grant when she revealed her success method. But then thinking 'Okay, so you know this stuff but what are you doing with it."

Getting my head around Pat O'Bryan's unframing technique.

Laughing at Alan Abel's amazing stories of hoaxes and humbugs. But being close to tears as it struck me that here was a man in his 80s who'd lived every day of his life following his bliss. And I simply hadn't.

Discovering from Joe Vitale that I was the first member of the public to view his latest movie Humbug about the hoax Joe'd pulled with Alan Abel to promote The Attractor Factor.

I can't wait to see what today will bring.

I'll see you on the back roads...

Colin

No comments: