Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Adventures at the Unseminar Part Four

At the end of the Unseminar I hung around a little lost. I didn't want it to end. But it did.

Before I left, I told Pat O'Bryan 'Next time it'll be me up there' I said, pointing at the podium. And Pat simply said 'Tell me when you're ready, dude.'

Here's the memories from Sunday.

Laughing like hell at Nathan Anderson's My Cubicle video.

Bill Hibbler's infinite patience with the technically challenged.

Joe Vitale getting misty at the memory of his long-gone but never-forgotten cat.

Craig Perrine with his the answer's 'Scotch' now what's the question approach to Q&A.

I can't express how life changing the Unseminar has been for me without getting teary eyed. So I won't.

I'll see you on the back roads...

Colin

No comments: