Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Power of High Quality Questions

In Inspired Attraction, my latest ebook, Dr John F Demartini's contribution is entitled 'High Quality Questions Lead to a High Quality Life.'

And only today I've had an experience that shows how true this is.

Here's what happened.

I got an email from a professional copywriter who wanted a copy of Inspired Attraction along with the $260 worth of free bonuses. But he didn't want to pay for them.

Instead he suggested I trade him the ebooks. He'd rework my Inspired Attraction website and make it more professional and I'd give him the ebooks.

I said yes.

The result is he's got a copy of Inspired Attraction and I've got a professional looking website. We both win.

And how did this come about? Because he asked himself a high quality question.

Instead of asking a low quality question 'How can I afford to buy Inspired Attraction?' he asked a high quality question 'What can I offer in fair exchange for a copy of Inspired Attraction?'

Asking high quality questions is amazingly powerful and sparks into life the law of attraction.

I'll see you on the back roads...

Colin

P.S. To check out the new look site, or to get your hands on a copy of Inspired Attraction, visit www.inspiredattraction.com

1 comment:

kate loving shenk said...

hi colin,

i ordered "inspired attraction" today and think it is tremendous!!

one small challenge--as i was downloading the bonuses, i got tossed off the page, and couldn't get back on to retrieve the rest --

please help!!

kate loving shenk

22nursingcareer@comcast.net

ps i just sigbed up for your newsletter, as well.

http://www.nursingcareertransformation.com
http;//nursehealers.typepad.com
http://www.squidoo.com/katelovingshenk