Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Secret to Riches

This week I got an email from the folks at The Secret. They'd created a powerful visualisation tool to help me to attract riches into your life.

I love The Secret so I rushed over to the site and checked it out.

It's an amazing short video of clips from The Secret cut with powerful affirmations. I immediately downloaded it and put it on my iPod Video.

For the last couple of days I've been watching it as I commute. One of the affirmations is 'I am receiving unexpected checks in the mail.'

Well, guess what happened this morning!

My wife received a letter from the employers of my wife's aunt who had recently died. Her aunt had nominated my wife to receive any benefits from her pension scheme in the event of the aunt's death.

An unexpected check for more than $14,000 is in the mail!

If I were you I'd rush to download this powerful video and watch it whenever you can.

I'll see you on the back roads...

Colin

p.s. If you've got an trouble with the video, its probably because you need Quicktime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great stuff!!!